Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Encounter with Facebook sugarlito1

My life has never been the same ever since I met this girl on Facebook Infact her name alone was so romantic not to even talk of her physique. Ooo God she was the woman of my dreams. She was the only thing I wanted to think of,  be it in school, home or whenever I found my self some lone time  Infact it got so bad that I started hallucinating about her in class and even started pasting her names on some of my notes and even test scripts. Feeling on top of  the world was just a little description about how I felt with this lady ......... So one day I was having drinks with the guys and suddenly I  got a call from this strange number and when I picked, to my greatest surprise it  was MIRANDA EMPRESS  ALLOYS .My one and only sugarito banananito Facebook love. As shocked as I was, I managed to compose myself and  start sweet talking her during our conversation, I noticed she was trying to avoid the big words and also used expressions like 'ehhhhhh' anytime I used a big word like "you're hilarious", i also noticed that she was just using words like "is OK ",  Chai, and always shouting "ewoooo" anytime I said something active ..Lol as the thing dy go I no wan dull now so I kept the  conversation on a lowkey but I had started having doubts because there was this point in our conversation when I asked her where she would like to go if she came over to Oyo and she was like " I love mr biss " which was supposed to be Mr Biggs
So at that point I decided to ask her to come visit me in Oyo where I was schooling. At first she was reluctant  but she eventually agreed and we arranged the runs in two weeks, but of course she requested for 12,000 naira as  transport from from Abuja  to Oyo . At first I didn't want to send it but I then imagined all the fun we would have together if she came as well as all the posing I for pose  for all my guys Infact after all this my thinking I decided I had to send it so first thing on Saturday morning I packed some of my shoes, shirts, caps, chains etc and started looking for buyers. Luckily at the end of the day, I was able to raise 20,000 naira.And as early as 8am on Monday morning, I done go queue for GTB dy wait to pay money for my sugarlito account .... To cut the story short, I sent the money  and after sometime she called and told me thank you in the most romantic form one could ever imagine. As a mega monkey blinded by figure 8 and blatant lies I could hardly see that this person just wan scam me .So after that day I started making preparations for my baby's arrival with the remaining 8k.
I changed my torn carpet, bought room freshner,  subscribed to Gotv and after all that waka I now settled down and composed one lie to send to my parents so that they will send me money that I'll use and spoil my one and only empress when she came...............................................................
Now my people would you believe that its been a month and three days and whenever I call sugarlito, I always hear stuff like number is not available try again later  and anytime i send a message via her Facebook, i always get messages like the person you're trying to send this message too does not exist please contact your service provider. I don't know if its my phone or is it that my sugarlito is in trouble please somebody come to my aid

No comments:

Post a Comment