Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Experience

For my Igbo brothers, no offence but some of these Igbo guys are just funny I tell you
I was at the park yesterday trying to board a vehicle to jos, when suddenly one guy tapped me on my back, when I turned to look at him, he was like he wants to tell me something really important, at first I was reluctant. But I decided to listen to what he had to say, after settling down to look at this guy you wouldn't believe that he actually brought out some power banks and ear phones and he said that he saw me and knew that I was going to buy something from him, I was so mad at first but then I saw this ear piece he had and I really liked it, so I asked him how much it was and he had the mind to smile and tell me 1500 Naira, no denial the earpiece was quite dope but at 1500 in this current buhari regime, Sha after doing some mathematics in my head, I priced it 500naira. The guy that was just laughing, instantly turned into something else, he snatched the earpiece from my hand and told me that I should have asked him for my mate's size, he then brought out a 300 Naira earpiece and told me that was the one for my class, I just smiled and entered the vehicle, it wasn't up to ten minutes, when a hausa guy passed with that same ear piece and I asked how much it was, the hausa guy smiled and said "oga gaskiyanshi" 700 and I told him it was 500 I had at first he said 550 last, but eventually agreed for 500. Now what am I trying to say in essence, the fact is while that Igbo dude was busy polishing his stupid egocentric and arrogant behaviour and also  looking for a way to sell that same earpiece for 1500, a hausa man had already made his profit. The bitter truth is that most Igbo men are business moguls but my encounter with some have shown that indeed arrogance is indeed the reason why some never make it quick. This millions that everybody is struggling to get, doesn't come in one day, one has to be patient, because this life na step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment