Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tales of the misinterpreted dream

As a boy I always wanted the best of things, I believed that I could make it any where in fact I believed that I still had  great potential that were yet to be unveiled even after I had gone through secondary school and came out with flying colours . .....I always got what I wanted and to a certain level I thought life was that easy ....my dad was the director of works in jigawa so money wasn't my problem things were moving fine until that fateful day (16/03/2005) .....my mum had come home so bitter her eyes were swollen and she was looking so tattered, I really didn't know what had gone wrong so I helped her to her room and left. Hoping that I'll come back and talk to her later in the day never did i know that death had separate plans for her  it was around 2:39 pm in the afternoon I had  boiled some  yam for her but I noticed that the house was just too quiet but without hesitation I took the yam upstairs to her ...but she was lying down flat on her face so I thought she was way to tired so I covered the food and adjusted her neck to enhance better breathing, but I then noticed that my mum wasn't moving I checked for a pulse but to no avail .I was so scared and didn't want my suspicions to be right so I called the family doctor and immediately ran to get our driver by then my Heart was beating so fast ...Ali Ali I shouted there was no answer so I decided to rush her to hospital myself, I took the car keys put on the ignition went upstairs and started dragging my mum  down ...she was so heavy but I tried harder finally we were down and on our way to the hospital to meet dr lekan on getting to the hospital she was pronounced dead  and cause of death was poisoning .......my whole world was torn apart I didn't know where to go my dad was out of the country so I had to rush to my aunts  place (my mums friend ) to break the news but on getting there I noticed my supposed father who had travelled...his jeep was parked outside ....I didn't let it bother me so I rushed into the house not knowing that I was about to get the biggest shocker of my whole life ........it was my father and aunt Theressa  on the couch completely naked ......I couldn't believe my eyes ....could this have been what my mom had seen and could this he the reason she was poisoned, was it suicide .....different things were running through my mind  ......I was so shattered that I ran back to the car and sped off ....going at almost200km/hr I was still stepping on the gas but before I could slow down I had already skid my way into a  truck which was parked  on the right side of the road after then my lights went out everything was so dark I couldn't feel anything  .....I woke up in the hospital around 10:00pm in the night, my dad,pastor and the same aunty Theressa were by my bedside . .but I knew something was wrong within me ... i couldn't feel my legs  ......I knew this was just the begining of my problems.........That same boy that lived in comfort and luxury was on the edge of becoming paralysed and also had to face life with the two most evil minded beings .......

No comments:

Post a Comment