Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Football: Christiano Ronaldo Wins 2014 Ballon D'OR

The king or whatever you call him, Christiano Ronaldo has emerged the winner of Ballon D'OR 2014.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the winner of the 2014 Ballon d'Or, successfully defending his title and beating Lionel Messi and Manuel Neuer to the honour in Zurich.

While thanking all who voted for him, he pledged to continue improving:

More photos from the event below:

All hail the king!

Details on FIFA and BleacherReport

Posted by Diamond Report Filed Under: Headlines, Sports

A + A - Print  Email  Find... × 0 Like Like

“I would like to thank all of those who voted for me. It has been an incredible year. I would like to continue the work that I have done so far. I want to try to improve, to become better as each day goes by. I never thought that I would bring this trophy back home on three occasions. I want to become one of the greatest players of all time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment