Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

After Dissing Peter Okoye’s Traditional Wedding Outfit, Peter Okoye Calls Emmy Collins Frustrated

*lmao* Emmy Collins, where art thou?!
So, here’s what happened.
3 days ago, Emmy Collins in his usual critiquing style had written a post about Peter and his pals’ wedding outfit.
And according to Emmy, he just couldn’t understand why Peter and his friends decided to deck themselves in hideous polyester kaftans.
Emmy had written:
If you guys don`t offer accolades to me for restraining myself from critiquing Lola and
Peter Okoye during their wedding, I will claim it in Jesus name, Amen.
Yes, there were enough talking points from that wedding yet I refused to touch them even to the extent that a few comments insinuated that I was playing what someone described as “Pasha”.

No comments:

Post a Comment