Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

"CONFUSION SETS IN" I will not replace Hausa-Fulani domination, which we have suffered for over 40 years in this country, with ijaw or igbo domination.

"I will not replace Hausa-Fulani domination, which we have suffered for over 40 years in this country, with ijaw or igbo domination.
As each day passes it dawns on me more and more that the only way to secure and protect the interests of my people, the 50 million Yoruba people of south western Nigeria, is for us to leave Nigeria and establish our own nation.


The APC Big wig, Fani Femi Kayode concluded that, "for us Yorubas, Nigeria has done nothing. She has only held us back. I am not ashamed to say that this is how I feel and I am under no illusion that it may not be the most popular position today even amongst the Yoruba themselves.
Yet the truth is that eventually our people will see that I am right and when the time for that idea comes no force or power in heaven or on earth can stop it."

No comments:

Post a Comment